Join Our Team
A career at Vibrant will engage you, challenge you and enlighten you.
You will do work that matters. Vibrant projects help people all over the world by ensuring safety of flight and the production of energy.
You will do work that’s rewarding. Vibrant offers fantastic opportunities for professional and personal growth.
You will work with incredible people. Vibrant engineers, technicians and staff are world leaders in their fields, and they show as much vitality outside of work as they do in the office. Vibrant people are adventurers, artists, athletes, chefs, craftspeople, gearheads, geeks, musicians, pilots and devoted parents.
A Vibrant Application/Manufacturing Engineer is responsible for the design, analysis, and implementation of resonance-based non-destructive testing (NDT) solutions for aircraft and aircraft engine components. As a Vibrant Team Member, you will work to improve safety of flight and the efficiency of our customers in the aerospace industry.
- Collect and analyze resonance testing data
- Configure and implement resonance testing inspections for customer components
- Perform component testing using resonance inspection
- Design and prepare 3-D models of parts and assemblies from basic engineering information.
- Design small electro-mechanical assemblies in all product phases as it relates to the development of Engineering services and products.
- Perform design changes and process customer orders
- Interpret engineering drawings and tolerances
- Solve product design issues.
- Support, improve, maintain and repair testing system hardware and software
- Work with customers and vendors to understand component characteristics, material states of interest and inspection requirements
- Work with engineers, technicians or craft people during procurement, assembly and troubleshooting of equipment, systems or processes
- Compose written reports for internal and external communication
- Give presentations for internal and external audiences
- Travel domestically and internationally to visit customers
- Work flexibly in a team-oriented, small business environment
- US Citizen (Vibrant’s work includes DoD-funded, export-controlled projects)
- Strong analytical mindset, data-driven decision making
- Advanced mechanical aptitude; understanding of parts, fit, form, and function
- Exceptional written, oral, and interpersonal skills
- BS in Engineering, Physics, Math, Computer Science
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Proficiency in Solidworks, ProE, Unigraphics or comparable 3D solid modeling tools
- Proficiency in AutoCAD or comparable tools for schematic generation
- Familiarity with assembly tools and equipment
- Forklift driving experience
- PLC programming experience
- Previous experience in manufacturing, assembly, or other related fields
- Basic knowledge of electrical/electronic components and equipment.
Compensation is dependent on your qualifications, experience, and skill set.
How to Apply
Email resume with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. No hand deliveries or phone inquiries accepted.
It is the policy of Vibrant Corporation to afford equal opportunity for employment to all individuals regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, marital status, religious persuasion, creed, political beliefs, national origin, or a disability that does not prohibit performance of an essential job function.
Vibrant Corporation is a high-tech, non-destructive testing (NDT) services company. Our technology uses the resonant frequencies of a part combined with advanced pattern recognition algorithms to inspect critical aerospace and power generation components for structural integrity. Vibrant serves the leading players in the global aerospace industry, including aircraft manufacturers, aircraft engine manufacturers, international airlines and the U.S. Department of Defense.
Since our beginning in 2006 we have become an important part of the growing New Mexico Aerospace Cluster. Vibrant is growing rapidly; for the last five years, we have been listed among the fastest growing technology companies in New Mexico by the New Mexico Flying 40 and Albuquerque Business First.
Careers at Vibrant provide the opportunity to work in a dynamic, fast-moving small business environment. Vibrant employees develop a diverse set of skills. Most importantly, the work done at Vibrant makes a real difference by improving safety of flight for aircraft operators and their passengers around the world.
Aerospace, Engineering, Engineer, NDT, NDE, NDI, Non-destructive testing, Non-destructive inspection, Non-destructive evaluation, Aircraft, Engine, Vibration, Dynamics, Machine Design, Robotics, Quality, Process Control, Automation