Vibrant PCRT systems are designed for extremely accurate and precise resonance frequency measurements while being tough enough to withstand the most demanding manufacturing and maintenance environments. The test fixtures include tooling for simple, highly repeatable part placement and a user interface that requires little training to operate.
Vibrant’s hardware is as flexible as it is capable. The basic PCRT system can be configured to test a tremendous range of part geometries, from ceramic rolling elements less than half an inch in diameter to complex turbine blade shapes and massive landing gear struts for wide-body airliners. PCRT system throughput scales to match production volumes from hand-loading to fully automated part handling.
PCRT System Hardware
- “Nest” fixtures part with three PZT piezoelectric transducers (1 drive, 2 receive channels)
- Transceiver: A high-end signal generator/processor
- Control Computer: Standard laptop or desktop PC equipped with Vibrant’s proprietary PCRT software
- Easily configurable for wide array of geometries
- Variable automation and throughput from hand-loading to fully robotic part handling
Vibrant PCRT testing scales with your volume as it evolves. Hand-loaded, semi-automated, and automated testing systems are available. We can scale throughput of system to accommodate your needs, varying levels automation to fit in with parts volume and internal processes.