PCRT (NDT) Test Support Technician
A Vibrant Quality/NDT/PCRT Technician is primarily responsible for PCRT system setup, production testing, and results reporting of non-destructive testing (NDT) solutions for gas turbine engine components. Secondary responsibility is the maintenance of Vibrant’s AS9100 Quality System. As a Quality/NDT/PCRT Technician you will work to improve safety of flight and the efficiency of our customers in the aerospace industry.
- Verify and maintain Vibrant equipment, ensuring product conformance to requirements
- Collect and validate resonance testing data
- Sort products according to PCRT system results, segregating acceptable from unacceptable products, and maintaining the integrity of the sorted products
- Receive, record, pack and ship components.
- Prepare and maintain detailed repair, inspection, investigation, and certification records and reports
- Recommend replacement, repair, or modification of testing equipment
- Perform visual and other NDT inspections on gas turbine engine components
- Interface with industry-standard aerospace registration bodies in preparation and during all external audits
- Conduct scheduled and unscheduled quality and process audits
- Domestic and international travel to customer facilities for data collection, system setup, and support
- Work flexibly in a small business environment
Qualifications, Requirements and Skills:
- US Citizenship or Permanent Resident (Green Card) status. Vibrant’s work includes DoD-funded, export-controlled projects.
- AA/AS Degree preferred, but a High School Diploma or equivalent will be considered with relevant experience
- Good written, oral, and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs
- High level of integrity and results-oriented
Please highlight experience in the following areas with your cover letter and/or resume:
- Non-Destructive Testing (Military or Commercial)
- Aerospace Design, Manufacturing, MRO or Quality
- Casting, Machining, Forging, or Additive manufacturing
- Quality Engineering, Process Control, Compliance
- Experience in manufacturing and/or maintenance facilities
How to Apply:
Email resume with cover letter to email@example.com. No hand deliveries or phone inquiries accepted.
It is the policy of Vibrant Corporation to afford equal opportunity for employment to all individuals regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, marital status, religious persuasion, creed, political beliefs, national origin, or a disability that does not prohibit performance of an essential job function.