A Vibrant Manufacturing Technician is responsible for assisting the design engineers with the design organization, development, fabrication, and troubleshooting of standard and custom resonance-based non-destructive evaluation (NDE) hardware and software for customer components. As a Vibrant Team Member, you will work to improve the safety and reliability of critical systems, and support customer implementation of our solutions.
A Vibrant Manufacturing Technician is responsible for assisting the design engineers with the design organization, development, fabrication, and troubleshooting of standard and custom resonance-based non-destructive evaluation (NDE) hardware and software for customer components. As a Vibrant Team Member, you will work to improve the safety and reliability of critical systems and support customer implementation of our solutions.
- Assist with completing CAD designs (2D and 3D) to support the development of design packages and documentation
- Work with engineering staff in the procurement, assembly and fabrication of standard product lines and customized machine builds
- Completion of BOM’s and assembly documentation
- Layout, fabrication and testing of electronic panels and electrical assemblies
- Fabrication and testing electro-mechanical assemblies and structures
- Assist with fabrication of R&D efforts and designs
- Assist with shipping and receiving functions when needed
- Perform operator level inspection functions for NDT inspection of incoming product when required
- Commissioning new equipment, downloading programs, updating software’s etc.
- Travel domestically and internationally to customer and collaborator facilities; up to 10% travel time
- Comply with the AS9100 quality system, including recommending improvements to processes and procedures
- Compose written reports and proposals for internal and external communication
- Work flexibly in a fast-paced small business environment
Qualifications, Requirements and Skills:
- US Citizenship or Permanent Resident (Green Card) status. Vibrant’s work includes DoD-funded and export-controlled projects.
- Ability to adhere to a DoT/FAA drug and alcohol testing program
- Strong electro-mechanical assembly skills
- Ability to read, create and modify electrical and mechanical schematics
- Highly organized-detail orientated
- Excellent eye-hand coordination
- Strong analytical mindset
- Knowledge and experience with machine shop tools and equipment
- Exceptional written, oral, and interpersonal skills
- At least two to five years of full-time work experience as manufacturing technician, engineering technician, manufacturing and assembly, maintenance/sustainment, or related fields in the aerospace, power generation or automotive industry
- Ability to lift 50+ lbs.
Please highlight experience in the following areas with your cover letter and/or resume:
- Experience with reading and developing electrical schematics and circuits and controls diagrams
- Proficiency with AutoCAD LT and other 2D electrical drawing software
- Proficiency in Solidworks, NX, PTC Creo or other 3D solid modeling software
- Experience with PLCs, control systems, and troubleshooting
- Experience with machine integration and design and assembly
- Experience in manufacturing and/or maintenance
- List of certifications and or applicable work experiences
Compensation is dependent on your qualifications, experience, and skill set.
How to Apply:
Email resume with cover letter to email@example.com. No hand deliveries or phone inquiries accepted.
It is the policy of Vibrant Corporation to afford equal opportunity for employment to all individuals regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, marital status, religious persuasion, creed, political beliefs, national origin, or a disability that does not prohibit performance of an essential job function, or any other category protected by federal or state laws.