Non-Destructive Testing Specialist
A Vibrant Non-Destructive Testing Specialist is responsible for the analysis and evaluation of resonance frequency test data using Vibrant’s Process Compensated Resonance Testing (PCRT) solutions, a Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) method, for customer components. As a Vibrant Team Member, you will work to improve the safety and reliability of critical systems. Prior NDT experience is not required but can be helpful.
- Collect and analyze PCRT testing data from customer components
- Configure, implement, deploy, and support resonance inspection solutions
- Interpret and evaluate test results in accordance with applicable codes, standards, specifications, or procedures
- Document non-destructive testing methods, processes, or results
- Support and improve PCRT inspection solutions
- Build strong relationships with customers for the support and expansion of resonance inspection solutions
- Travel domestically and internationally to customer and collaborator facilities; up to 30% travel time
- Comply with the AS9100 quality system, including recommending improvements to processes and procedures
- Adhere to FAA Part 145 Repair Station requirements and procedures
- Compose written reports non-destructive testing results for internal and external communication
- Give occasionally presentations for internal and external audiences
- Work flexibly in a small business environment
- Other activities as assigned
Qualifications, Requirements and Skills
- US Citizenship or Permanent Resident (Green Card) status. Vibrant’s work includes DoD-funded and export-controlled projects.
- Ability to adhere to a DoT/FAA drug and alcohol testing program
- Strong analytical mindset, data-driven decision making
- Strong quality focus and attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree
- Path to Vibrant PCRT Certification Level II
- At least three years of full-time work experience in technical support, manufacturing, quality, maintenance, or related fields in the aerospace, power generation, automotive, or similar industries
Please highlight experience in these areas with your cover letter and/or resume
- Experience in manufacturing, inspection, maintenance, repair, and overhaul of technical components and parts
- Nondestructive testing and evaluation experience
- Data analysis and data analysis algorithms
- Materials/metallurgy experience
- Experience in vibrations and/or dynamics
Compensation is dependent on your qualifications, experience, and skill set.
How to Apply
Email resume with cover letter to email@example.com. No hand deliveries or phone inquiries accepted.
It is the policy of Vibrant Corporation to afford equal opportunity for employment to all individuals regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, marital status, religious persuasion, creed, political beliefs, national origin, or a disability that does not prohibit performance of an essential job function, or any other category protected by federal or state laws.