Software Developer / Programmer
A Vibrant Software Developer is responsible for the design, development, and implementation of software solutions to support the organization’s focus on non-destructive testing (NDT) solutions for aircraft, automotive and power generation components.
US Citizenship or permanent resident green card required as Vibrant’s work includes DoD-funded and export-controlled projects.
- Learn how to use Vibrant’s PCRT software
- Maintain multi-application software suite written in C++ using MFC (Microsoft Visual Studio)
- Attention to class design, clarity and future management and modification
- Individually, or as a small team, develop new software solutions to support the evolving needs of the company
- Code, document and test
- Set and meet deadlines
- Work independently and flexibly in a small business environment
Qualifications, Requirements and Skills
- US Citizenship or permanent resident green card required as Vibrant’s work includes DoD-funded and export-controlled projects
- Ability to adhere to a DoT/FAA drug and alcohol testing program
- BS in Computer Science, MIS, Engineering, Physics, or Math
- 5+ years professional experience in software development
- Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design
- Computer Science fundamentals in data structures
- Strong analytical mindset, data-driven decision making
- Proficient with C++ MFC platform
- Familiarity with Qt platform
- Proficient with Microsoft Visual Studio 2019
- Proficient developing large software applications in a Windows 10 environment
- Experience with MATLAB, Excel VBA and/or Python
- Exceptional written, oral, and interpersonal skills
Compensation is dependent on your qualifications, experience, and skill set.
How to Apply
Email resume with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. No hand deliveries or phone inquiries accepted.
It is the policy of Vibrant Corporation to afford equal opportunity for employment to all individuals regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, marital status, religious persuasion, creed, political beliefs, national origin, or a disability that does not prohibit performance of an essential job function.