Vice President of Finance and Administration
As a key member of the Executive Management team, the VP of Finance & Administration will report to the CEO and assume a strategic role in the overall management of the company. This position will have primary hands on day-to-day responsibilities for planning, implementing, managing and controlling all financial-related activities of the company. This will include direct responsibility for accounting, finance, forecasting, human resources, strategic planning, banking, audit, tax and risk management.
- Direct and oversee all aspects of the Finance & Accounting functions of the organization.
- Working with the Executive Team, develop, manage, and report on performance against an annual operating budget.
- Lead position of developing, implementing and maintaining financial processes and assist with operational processes.
- Ensure that effective internal controls are in place and ensure compliance with GAAP, DCAA and applicable federal, state and local regulatory laws and rules for financial and tax reporting.
- Manage the annual financial review/audit and tax preparation processes, DCAA audits and other state audits.
- Oversee the financial operations of a foreign subsidiary company.
- Ensure cash flow is appropriate for the organization’s operations and growth efforts.
- Manage third party relationships including but not limited to insurance, payroll and HR functions.
- Provide executive management with advice on the financial implications of business activities.
- Maintain appropriate insurance coverages
Qualifications, Requirements and Skills:
- US Citizen (Vibrant’s work includes DoD-funded, export-controlled projects)
- BS in Accounting, Finance or equivalent
- 10+ years of experience in responsible financial leadership roles
- Prior experience in manufacturing and government (FARS) accounting
- International experience a plus
- Strong problem solving, sound judgement and decision making based on accurate and timely analysis.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organization.
- High level of integrity and results-oriented
How to Apply:
Email resume with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. No hand deliveries or phone inquiries accepted.
It is the policy of Vibrant Corporation to afford equal opportunity for employment to all individuals regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, marital status, religious persuasion, creed, political beliefs, national origin, or a disability that does not prohibit performance of an essential job function.